Monday, February 21, 2011

What is Hyun Bin’s Only Wish Before Entering the Marines?


On the February 19th broadcast of KBS 2TV Entertainment Relay, the ever popular Hyun Bin expressed his regret at being unable to meet with his friends before entering the service due to his busy schedule.

When asked what his greatest wish before he entered the military was, Hyun Bin replied, “There are so many people that I want to see, but I can’t meet with them. So I’m really worried as to whether I’ll be able to see them all or not.
To add to his overflowing schedule, Hyun Bin has recently been extended an invitation to the Berlin Film Festival, which he is currently attending, for his movies I Love You, I Love You Not, with costar Im Soojung, and Late Autumn, with costar Tang Wei. With the promotion of these two movies and his CF shootings, the top star has a daunting schedule to fulfill ahead of his March 7th entry into the marines.
He continued, “I want to say hi to all my friends. I want to have a couple drinks and talk a little, too. That’s the only wish I have before I enter the marines, so it’d be nice if I had the time to do that.
With only two weeks to go before he enters training, let’s hope that Hyun Bin will be able to fulfill his only wish before he leaves.


Source: sakang@mydaily.co.kr
Credit kpoplive
Written and Translated by: brynn@kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More