Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BEAST’s Lee Kikwang Challenges Acting, Praised for Motorcycle Chase

Just a day before, Lee Kikwang who is trying out his acting skills in MBC‘s My Princess was praised by Ryu Sooyoung.
Recently, a My Princess production crew member uploaded a picture of Kikwang filming a motorcycle chase onto me2day, which captions saying “Want to see the fire behind Kikwang’s back in the studio?”
Ryu Soo Young then posted an evaluation of Kikwang, “In this scene, Kikwang is riding the motorcycle, chasing behind me while I was driving. His powerful cycling skills helped filming to complete quickly. Kikwang is definitely a man.” Following right afterwards, Kim Taehee tweeted on her twitter praising Kikwang’s determination and hardworking attitude, making the fans very excited.
Source: KBS World, tvbanimeonline.com
Translated by holyshnapple@kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More