Saturday, January 29, 2011

G-Dragon Makes Sandara Park Nervous?

“The guy that makes me nervous is Big Bang’s G-Dragon.”On the 29th, Sandara Park was interviewed and revealed this statement. Through an interview that was done during the filming of an commercial,
she revealed, “There is a guy that I think would be good enough to date. G-Dragon and I went on a ski trip not too long ago and I was walking while carrying a heavy snowboard and he came without a word and carried it for me. The way he carried without saying a word was very chic and it was charming.”
On the other hand, Sandara Park was asked which members of 2NE1 had the best skin condition and she picked CL saying that her skin is like a newborn baby’s skin.

Source: hanafos.com
credit tvbanimeonline
Translation: eunjin @ kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More