Tuesday, February 8, 2011

[MISC] Teen Top C.A.P and L.Joe Praised TOP and G-Dragon on Twitter

Teen Top C.A.P spoke highly of TOP, "I wanna be like Bigbang TOP. A few days ago I saw him in the waiting room and while I was talking to him, I kinda felt like I became a commoner seeing a noble. I also have a dream to perform on a stage with him but I'm not sure since we both have low voices."


While his member Teen Top L.JOE also spoke of G-Dragon, "I've liked G-Dragon since the song "Heart Breaker" was released. His eyes are so sexy. I had a chance to get to know him a few days ago in a waiting room and honestly I was more nervous than when I was on my debut stage. For real, it was the first time that I realized a man can be that gorgeous. but I couldn't say anything because I was too nervous. If I have a chance to meet him again and talk to him... um, I'm gonna ask him to remember my name."



Credit : bigbangupdates, dkpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More