Sunday, January 16, 2011

4Minute’s Gayoon Apologizes for Offensive Pose in Selca

Following news stating that Kpop idol Gayoon of 4Minute had sparked a scandal by lifting her middle finger up for a photo with fellow member Jiyoon, which was then posted onto the latter’s Twitter page, the idol has chosen to apologize for her actions.

Gayoon posted an apology on 4Minute’s official fan café to explain that she hadn’t meant the gesture as an offensive one. Instead, it was just for jokes’ sake, as she was simply enjoying her time with Jiyoon.
Her message is as follows:
“It’s Gayoon.!
Hello, I’m Gayoon
First of all, I’m sincerely sorry for having worried our 4nias and many other people because of my thoughtless action..
Because we are really close to each other, we were carelessly joking… It definitely wasn’t a spiteful gesture… !
I always want to show a good image only and I try as well to show it but it seems I haven’t been careful about every single of my actions
I listened carefully to what I’ve been severely taught and I’ll make sure it won’t happen again
Once again, I’m sincerely sorry..”
Source: 4Minute Fan Café, tvbanimeonline.com
Translation: Meeli@4-minute.com
Written by: shadesofgrey@kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More