Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jay Park reveals his goals for 2011 and beyond


Jay Park greeted his fans for the New Year in a unique way through sidusHQ’s January edition of their online magazine.

The singer was asked three questions on the magazine’s “Star Section” corner. Check them out below!
Q1) “The characteristics of rabbits! I think this fits me well because…”
Jay Park: “I think my two front teeth resembles a rabbit’s, since my two front teeth are big as well. ^ㅠ^
Q2) “My 2011, what do I want to accomplish?”
Jay Park: “My wish is to have the album I’m working hard on right now to do well.  Please look forward to it!
Q3) “The next year of the rabbit will be in 12 years.  What will I be doing?”
Jay Park: “I’ll be 37 in 12 years from now… By then, I think I’ll be married, have about one or two kids.. and be living happily.”
Source + Photos: sidusHQ, allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More