Tuesday, January 11, 2011

IU denies that she went under the knife


As IU’s popularity rises, netizens have been digging for past photos and videos of the sweet pop star. In the eyes of many, she looks a lot prettier now, which has led people to make assumptions that she’s gotten plastic surgery.

In an interview, IU was asked whether or not she had done plastic surgery, and she answered, “I didn’t do plastic surgery. I just take care of my skin and get Meridian massages. I’m not lying. I always say that I did not get plastic surgery, but people don’t believe me. When people react that way, I sometimes think to myself that I should go around telling people I did get it.”
She was then asked whether she would ever want to do it in the future, to which she replied, “Since people like me the way I am now, I don’t feel the need for it. I’m using makeup to cover things up.”
She added about her popular style of makeup, “It’s not anything special. I just know what I want to hide with makeup. I always ask my makeup artist to fill in the corner of my eyes. I do it myself sometimes. If you fill it in, then you can be a real IU. My nose is another part of my body I don’t like. It’s very low. But I’m not going to get surgery.”
I guess her fans don’t have anything to worry about. IU is not changing anytime soon.
Source via SPN, allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More