Tuesday, January 11, 2011

IU Reveals That She Never Had a Boyfriend

IU, who just entered her third year of high school this year, revealed in a recent interview that she has never had a boyfriend before.

IU stated, “I don’t have a boyfriend because I am busy everyday. I don’t even go to school that often, making it hard for me to be with my friends. I never experienced kissing before. In fact, I am not even sure of what love really is.” IU also revealed that her family always had to move and she was constantly transferring to new schools, making it hard to really make friends, let along meet guys.
Recently, 2PM‘s Wooyoung, who is paired up with IU’s character in Dream High, had joked about asking the director for a kissing scene with IU, leading the fans to predict that Wooyoung may be IU’s first on and off screen kiss.
Source: KBS World, tvbanimeonline.com
Translation + Written by: Holyshnapple @ Kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More