Friday, January 21, 2011

T-ara’s Soyeon confesses to getting a “cosmetic procedure” on her nose

T-ara’s Soyeon made a surprise “cosmetic procedure” confession while guesting on KBS2TV’s “100 Points out of 100.”

The show features an “I’ll Fix It” game corner, where participants find things for the others to fix; Soyeon took part in it with gagman Kim Kyung Jin.
Kim ‘attacked’ her by asking her to fix her nose, to which she replied, “I got a shot in my nose, and I once planned for rhinoplasty. Maybe I’ll use this opportunity to really fix it.
She confidently added, “Shots aren’t considered plastic surgery, but just a cosmetic procedure.
Her full segment can be seen on January 22nd.
Source: Sport Chosun via Nate, allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More