Sunday, December 26, 2010

SISTAR receives a fan-made award


To celebrate their idols’ first win on KBS’s Music Bank from December 17th, SISTAR fans gave them a special awards trophy! In response, the group left words of gratitude for the thoughtful gift.
The members wrote:
Dasom: To our fans, thank you so much >_< Thank you to the President, Vice-president, and all the staff members in our company for making me a SISTAR member. And thank you to my parents! I will become a hard working Dasom. I’m so happy, I still don’t believe it… Thank you. I’ll work harder~!

Soyu: It’s Soyu~~!! We received our award yesterday thanks to everyone~ Since it’s our first award, we’re still shaken. Our Star1 thank you so much, and my friends and family, thank you. I will work to show a better image ^^ I will work hard~

Bora: I was so shocked when we got an award I didn’t even think we’d win >_< Thank you to everyone ;_; I will work reallyx100 hard. Star1 jjang!

Hyorin: We received the award you guys gave us T_T Even though I was happy when we received the real award, I was even happier when we received the award you guys made for us… Thank you so much… I will work harder to become a better Hyorin~ Thank you.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate, allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More