Sunday, December 26, 2010

GD&TOP releases behind-the-scenes footage from ‘High High’ MV

GD&TOP are currently undergoing a successful run of promotions for their new album. Recently, Big Bang’s official YouTube channel uploaded behind-the-scenes footage of G-Dragon and T.O.P during the making of their “High High” music video.
Through the video, fans can see the worried expressions of the duo as they wonder if anyone would show up to their shoot. Extras were invited to attend the “High High” party, but it appears that when they recorded the video, no one had arrived yet.
Check it out below!


T.O.P: This was the secret project.

T.O.P: If we try to squeeze out scenes from the shoot, it’ll look too obvious. We wanted to have cameras everywhere so we could film ourselves having fun… but not one single person has arrived.

GD: I hope you can have fun with us, without being embarrassed.

T.O.P: What’s with the video letter all of a sudden! *laughs*

GD: Because they’re not coming… I’m just getting a bit worried….

GD: Taeyang’s coming, Yong Bae’s coming, Seung Ri’s coming, and V.I’s coming.

T.O.P: Little Seung Hyun is coming too.

GD: Five people are coming.

GD: To be honest I didn’t think so many people would be curious of us, and I’ve to a point where I really want to show something new. Just in case they won’t recognize me next time when we go to the basics, I went for the crisp and clean look.

T.O.P: Our KUSH hyung came too.

KUSH: I’m here.

T.O.P: Since it’s a party where we’re all enjoying it together, the response is really good and quite warm. We’ll work hard to turn the tables around once we come back again as Big Bang. Have fun!
source allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More