Sunday, December 26, 2010

DBSK Reveals 15-Second Audio Teaser For ‘How Can I’

A 15-second teaser clip of a single in DBSK‘s upcoming comeback album has been revealed.
On the 26th, the 15-second audio preview was released through DBSK’s  homepage. The song, How Can I, will be included in their upcoming album, looking to be released on the 5th of January.
How Can You is a ballad that slowly picks up, and member Changmin can be heard saying, “The story I don’t want to believe.” Due to the extremely short clip, it has raised the curiosity amongst fans.
Fans expressed their anticipation by commenting, “I wish they would let us hear more“, “It’s the best Christmas present ever“, “I cried after listening for 15-seconds“, and, “I don’t know how to wait for January 5th.”
DBSK also revealed an audio message to fans on the 26th to celebrate their 7th anniversary.
Check out the 15-second audio teaser and their message to fans below.




Source: Kwon Soo Bin @newsen.com / sukissmin & Crystal8871 @youtube, tvbanimeonline.com
Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More