Saturday, January 8, 2011

MBC ‘Radio Star’ Screenwriter Sparks Controversy by Tweeting Messages Against JYJ

jyj header
A screenwriter for MBC’s Radio Star’ has come into quite a negative spotlight for tweeting messages criticizing JYJ for leaving TVXQ and working away from SM Entertainment.
The screenwriter, who has had a history of writing such messages on her Twitter account towards TVXQ, wrote on her personal account:
Seriously, you guys need to crash and burn. Only then can this world go back to having a basis in promise and loyalty. Saying that you weren’t treated humanely is just an excuse you make; you weren’t treated humanely because you guys aren’t human. Don’t act so pitiful. Sociopaths.”
Netizens who noticed the messages replied to her tweet and came to JYJ’s defense, saying, “As a screenwriter for an entertainment program, it was not right for her to talk the way she did about a still sensitive topic, as if she knew everything that went on between the members of TVXQ. Even though she is entitled to her opinion, she insulted JYJ with no shame in an online space, where so many people can see her words.”
They then proceeded to flood the viewers’ thread of ‘Radio Star’ online, forcing the screenwriter to apologize. She tweeted:
Sure~ I apologize. Though I know this is a public place, I didn’t think that so many people would be reading my tweets. Fine, I’m a good-for-nothing. Those were good-for-nothing words written by a good-for-nothing person who has lived a good-for-nothing life, so be understanding and broadminded.”
Shortly afterwards, the screenwriter deactivated her Twitter account.
In the past, the writer has written messages against JYJ along the lines of, “I feel like I’m going to puke. I can’t stand reading articles about you,” and “Ah, I’m in despair. My loving parents are in the living room watching the drama (SungKyunKwang Scandal) I hate the most. They have no thoughts of changing the channel and I can’t even express my fury towards them.”
Source: Sports Chosun + Yuaerubi, tvbanimeonline.com
Translation: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Written by: shadesofgrey@kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More