Thursday, December 30, 2010

ZE:A’s Kwanghee transforms into Jessica for the 2010 SBS Entertainment Awards

Rising variety star, ZE:A’s Kwanghee, along with variety blue chips Jung Juri and Nancy Reng, transformed into SNSD/Girls’ Generation for the 2010 SBS Entertainment Awards, giving fans and viewers alike a good laugh.
The three performed a parody of ‘Hoot‘ wearing shiny golden clothing while singing hilarious lyrics such as, “In a blink you push us aside, stop focusing on Song Joong Ki passing by.”, “What are you looking at Seo In Young? Look at me. Because of you, our sexiness is buried.”, “My face is trouble trouble trouble”, and “I am shoot, shoot, shoot… I am cut, cut, cut.”
Netizens who saw the performance, stated, “It seems like they don’t look alike at all, but when I look at Kwanghee, Jessica comes to my my mind.”, “They are really a big hit. I rolled around the floor laughing.”, “Kwanghee’s body is good.”, “All of them are good at dancing.”
Source + Photo: Newsen. allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More