Monday, December 27, 2010

Park Tae Hwan confesses that 2NE1’s Dara is his ideal woman


Olympic swimming athlete Park Tae Hwan confessed that 2NE1’s Dara was his ideal woman while on KBS 2TV’s “Win Win.”
Park revealed, “I like older women as opposed to younger women. My ideal woman is a sweet woman I randomly saw while attending a concert: Sandara Park.”
Dara made an appearance on the show as a ’surprise guest’, which immediately caused Park to fidget out of nervousness. She then asked Park, “Why do you like me?
The athlete truthfully answered, “You’re petite and cute, and your outgoing personality appeals to me.”
When asked what he would do if Dara asked him to teach her how to swim, he replied, “It’d be an honor! I wouldn’t take pay, and I’ll even provide a full set of swimming gear. All Sandara has to do is buy me a meal.
The rest of the episode can be seen on December 28th.
Source: TV Daily via Nate, allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More