Saturday, January 1, 2011

IU Talks About Her Recent Embarrassing Moment

Singer IU recently spoke on an embarrassing moment she experienced at the KBS Entertainment Awards.
On the 1st, during an interview on KBS 2TV Entertainment Relay, IU stated, “The search ‘IU’s embarrassment’ was most memorable for me.”
During the recently held KBS Entertainment Awards, IU stuck her hand out to shake winner, comedian Kim KiYeol‘s hand, but was met with embarrassment. IU caused laughter during the interview by saying, “After sticking my hand out, I just clapped.”
She also revealed, “I liked dancing up until elementary school. I started disliking it after seeing so many people that are really good at dancing. I don’t have much confidence when it comes to dancing right now.”
Check out IU’s embarrassing moment below.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTQvZXzonOU

Source: Lee Uhn Hyuk @newsen.com / KpopTubeDotCOM2 @youtube, tvbanimeonline.com
Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More