Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adam Couple on SSTP Radio



These were LIVE tweets from _xeth:

Kwon said that it was the first time they introduced themselves as "Adam Couple" ^^

Question to Kwon & Gain: is there a song which you want to sing for / hear from your partner?
Gain: the song at JYP's concert.

They picked out three songs - Kwon's song might be among them ^^

Gain: 에코 (Eco) - 행복한 나를, Kim Dongryul - 사랑한다는 말, Park Jinyoung - 청혼가

Kwon: 에코 (Eco) - 행복한 나를 (Happy Me), Jokwon - 고백하던 날, Park Jinyoung - 난 여자가 있는데 <- Kwon says that Gain really loves JYP's song.

[Kwon's song: Park Jinyoung - 나 돌아가]

The event which Gain remembers the most: ice rink and Kwon singing. Kwon had to apologize because he made her cry ^^

Ah that was sweet. They called one of the listeners who had become a couple with her boyfriend through Adam couple's WFIL.

["Nagging" yay! And "We Fell In Love" now]

Question for the Adam couple: What are your names in each other's phones?
Gain: Kwonnie
Kwon: Gain noona

Question: Does your heart still flutter when you hold hands or link arms?
Kwon: Yes.
Gain: No.

Next question: Who do you like more? Okyeob-Geumji or the Adam couple?
Kwon & Gain: Adam couple.

Question No. 1: Are you really dating?
Kwon says that they really try to give their best in WGM (put in all their emotions & feelings) but they're not really dating ^^

[Gain's song: 4men - Gift.]

Kwon: I'm nervous... yes, our make-believe marriage of 1 year and 3 months ends with Shindong & Park Gyuri's Shim Shim Tapa broadcast on the 6th of January 2011. I really...I sincerely thank you for supporting the Adam couple. I didn't want to cry but Gain noona cried before and I tend to cry too when others cry...

Two years, ah I said "two"...there were many things which happened during 1 year and 3 months and we created many memorable moments. It's an honor to announce the end on Shindong & Park Gyuri's Shim Shim Tapa.
Nothing has changed between our friendship and please look forward to Gain noona's and my activities. And there is something which I really don't like to hear from others: "I heard you got divorced?" People say "You got divorced?" jokingly but please don't say it.

Gain noona, if you want to say something too...

Gain: First...to be honest, we became really close apart from the relationship (as in friendship) we had. We were on the show for a long time and we became close. In fact, this does not mean the end to us. We will see each other every day through the sitcom and the relationship won't change even with WGM ending.

The fans waited and looked forward (to a new episode) every week...and I'm really sad that they won't be able to see us on the show anymore. But to the Adam couple, this only means that WGM has ended. This is not the end for the Adam couple. Don't feel too disappointed. We want and we will share stories about the Adam couple with the fans from time to time.

Kwon: I want to sincerely thank all the WGM PDs and writer noonas. I can't stop crying.

Kwon: Yes...Gain noona stopped singing halfway through the song because her emotions were overwhelming her.

Gain: I'm sorry.

Kwon: And she was frustrated while singing because she was actually sad so please don't misunderstand that.
Right now...the tears we shed are tears of feeling sad that we couldn't show everyone a better side of the Adam couple for a longer time.

And we will continue to appear on the sitcom "All My Love", have activities and work hard individually, as 2AM and Brown Eyed Girls, so please cheer for us and support us.

Gain: First...right. I think what Kwonnie has said is okay. In fact, I'm really worried about the fans. They are probably shocked right now. The listeners... I think there are many who are crying with us... I'm sorry to those people.

Kwon: On WGM, there were times when we heard ugly things from fans but also very good things. But with our make-believe marriage coming to an end, we want you to keep us in your memories as a fun and pretty couple*.

____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________

(first part with AC: translating by @2AMfacts)
*Singing JYP’s Honey*
The first line was sang by Gyuri.
Then Kwon
Then Ga-in
And then Shindong.
They list out several examples of WGM couples ~ Most popular couples.
Introduced about “Kkap Kwon”,”Eyeliner and,”Ga-in”.
They did a special introduction, and said that they’re “Adam Couple” together.
“We are the Adam Couple, no matter how we progress as “Adam Couple”,
normally we are only being introduced as “This is Jo Kwon”, “This is Ga-in”,
so it’s the first time we introduced ourselves as Adam Couple.
Shindong to Adam Couple : “First I must congrats you. “
Jo Kwon to Shindong : “Do you watch “We Got Married”?”
Shindong : “Of course, Nichkhun and Victoria are around *joking* “
They talked about the duet last year.
Shindong said he paid more attention to Khuntoria?
Gyuri said Goguma couple is better
And they talked about the revision of the “We Got Married” series.
One year ago, “Adam Couple” also attended Shin Shin Ta Pa.
And during that time, it’s was with Kim Shin Young.
Does “Shin Shin Ta Pa” changed after a year?”
Kwon : Chatting with Shinyoung was very enjoyable and relaxing. Gyuri is so pretty.
I’m nervous. The recent event I sang for Ga-in, she cried.
(second part: translating by @adamcouple)

DJ: Ga-In do you have any songs you wish to hear Kwon sing?
GI: The song during the JYP concert
DJ: What about Kwon? What song do you want to hear Ga-In sing?

1. Happy Me
DJ: What do you like about this song?
GI: This is the song that Kwonnie sang to me… I cried after hearing it because the lyrics were so touching.

2. Marriage
GI: You’ll feel like getting married after listening to the lyrics
DJ:”But there isn’t anyone to get married to”, these lyrics make you want to get married but you don’t have anything else except love.

3. Words of Love for You (?) <—- Not sure
DJ: A song that Ga-In likes… It would be nice if someone sang this to me.


GI: “This line that says I love you”, I only remember these few words. I’m not good with saying affectionate things
JK: That’s why it’s said that GI noona is good at push-pulling
DJ: Kwon’s favorite song is the same as Ga-In, “Happy Me”
Both DJs say: Ah what’s this!

JK: I sang this song for noona…
JK: I didn’t expect her to cry! I did so many events for her before and she hasn’t cried before. She didn’t even cry when I made her the snack house in Jeju.
JK: I didn’t think she would cry, I thought the lyrics were very suitable because it’s been very tiring due to all the filming for the sitcom and other activities

(third part: translated by @AdamCoupleBAR)

3: Kwon: this song is made for noona…it was the “moving song
Kyuri: you write the things you want to say to your wife in it
#song- JYP ‘I have a woman’
Kwon: my wife really likes this song
she sang this during the WGM ep with JYP..
she sang again during the <KJE chocolate> and changed the words to “I have Jokwon”..really sexy~~~
I want to change the words to “I have GaIn”
<first half end>

(part 4 translated by @AdamCouple BAR)
#Kwon’ live
JYP’s song…(name Im not sure.)
Kwon: GaIn likes this…me too…its a really romantic song..
-lyrics
Please dont go….holding on to you so tight
started the footsteps.. the feelings are getting intense
the lyrics are telling a stroy where the loved one is going to somewhere else.
ShinDong: wow…Jokwon’s live is so good !
Kyuri: GaIn…what are you thinking…
GaIn: the song is so sad
MC: she’s remembering their memories…
GaIn: yeah.

<Lets Ask Questions , there are 49million questions… >
audience: Adam Couple is so nice! I envy them~~~ Jokwon I love you!
<after story time…>
Kwon: there’re a lot of married peopel watching WGM….they say they envy us and thought we really got married
ShinDong: would old people ask you like “when are you having babies?” these kind of questions??? since the old people always thought they are truly married….

(part 5: translated by @AdamCoupleBAR)
Whats the one event that gave GaIn the deepest impression…
GaIn: I rarely cry….
my favorite event is the one at the Ice Skating resort….
Kwon: after we got on to WGM…there’re a lot of AC fans..
MC: do you feel like you really got married?
Kwon: yeah…I felt like I really got married…

<Jump to Question Time>
Q: the top 5 question…starting with the 5th..
what do you save as the name for the other in your phone?
GaIn: I saved as Kwonnie
Kwon: GaIn noona..
Kwon: people thought we would save each other as yobo..of GumJi OkYeob…actually my favorite is Kwonnie…its more meaningful..
Q: do you really have a joint concert coming up?
Kwon: we chat about it in the cafe..we were just kidding..
ShinDong: have you ever thought of holding a 2AM and BEG joint concert?
(they went on with paring 2AM and BEG members….)

source Adam Couple BAR, 2AMfacts, adamcouple, admin Annetta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More