Saturday, December 18, 2010

Park Jin Young reveals why he adds ‘JYP’ in his songs

While making an appearance on KBS 2TV’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook“, singer and producer Park 

Jin Young revealed the reason behind adding his ‘JYP‘ intro for the songs he produces.
On the December 17th episode, MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked him, “Why do you always put in ‘JYP’ in the beginning of all of your songs?
Park Jin Young answered, “The public gives a lot more attention when I add in ‘JYP’ for a rookie singer’s songs. I don’t add it around their 3rd or 4th album. Putting the JYP brand up front makes the rookie shine a little bit more.”
When further asked about his most favorite song out of all the songs he produced this year, Park Jin Young replied, “It’s ‘Bad Girl Good Girl.’ I like it so much, I want to perform it at my year-end, but after I change the title to ‘Bad Boy Good Boy.”
He continued, “I first came up with the idea for the song when I was reminded of my old friend, who was a dance major at an arts high school. Although she was rebellious on the outside, she was innocent and caring on the inside.
Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate, TV Daily via Nate, allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More