Sunday, December 19, 2010

Park Jin Young describes his ideal woman


Singer/producer Park Jin Young described his ideal woman on this week’s episode of MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Communication’.

During an interview, MC Goo Eun Young asked Park Jin Young, “Before, you said you liked women like actress Lee Yeon Hee, so who is your ideal woman?” The singer replied, “The most important thing is that she must think of me as her ideal man. I must be her ideal man from head to toe.”

He continued, “If I were to fall in love again, if it’s not a warm and sweet fate type of love, then I don’t think I could do it.”

Meanwhile, Park Jin Young is currently preparing for his R19 concert titled ‘Naughty Party‘, which is to be held this coming December 23rd and 24th at the Seoul Olympic Gymnasium.

Source: Daily Economy, allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More