Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jo Kwon expresses his thanks for receiving three awards


During the MBC Entertainment Awards, 2AM’s Jo Kwon received the Rookie Award, Best Couple Award, and Special Award. Jo Kwon expressed his joy by tweeting a picture of himself holding the trophies.
He then wrote,
Just finished MCing on SBS Gayo Daejun and the stage with 2AM~ I was rehearsing when I heard that I won three awards on MBC Entertainment Awards. I’m touched beyond words, and my tired feelings went away instantly. The Rookie Award, Best Couple Award, and 2AM Special Award… I wouldn’t be able to do this without everyone’s love and support. Thank you very much.”
The awards were given on December 29th at MBC Dream Center. Unfortunately, due to SBS’s Gayo Daejun, Jo Kwon was not able to attend the ceremony.
Congratulations, Jo Kwon!
Source: Star News via Nate, allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More