Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jay Park gifts 100 jackets for employees at Sidus HQJay Park gifts 100 jackets for employees at Sidus HQ


It was recently revealed that Jay Park personally presented 100 padding jumpers for the employees at his agency, Sidus HQ Entertainment, as Christmas gifts.
Jay Park commented, “I wanted to express my appreciation for the company family members that are always working so hard for me. Since Christmas is drawing near, I thought that it would be a meaningful present. The weather is cold, but I hope it warms their hearts up a bit.
The singer also recently ranked in at first place for Naver Music’s “2010 Naver Male Solo Search” and will be going on tour with Supreme Team, Mighty Mouth, Dok2 and others for the “2010 White Love Party Concert.”

Source allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More